Frequently Asked Questions
How much do sessions cost?
My fee for an initial consultation is £85. My regular fee ranges from £65- £85. In our initial consultation we can think together about a fee that feels fair to you and to me.
How long is a session?
Sessions are 50 minutes long and are held at a regular time each week. I see patients from once a week to several times weekly.
Do you offer online therapy?
Yes, I can offer remote sessions online via Zoom, Skype or phone. Although in-person sessions are my preferred way of working, online therapy may be appropriate for some clients.
Am I able to pay through my insurance?
No, I am not registered with any private medical healthcare insurers and my services do not fall under the NHS.
What can therapy help me with?
Therapy may help you to:
- have better relationships
- understand yourself better
- feel less stress and anxiety
- cope with the demands of day-to-day life
- be able to accept the choices you make
- understand why you repeat unhelpful behaviours
- encourage greater self-esteem
- manage anger and conflict in a better way
- find more satisfaction in your life
What is Jungian Analysis?
Analytical psychology is a school of psychotherapy that originated with Carl Jung (1875-1961). Jungian analysis emphasizes the importance of your individual search for a sense of wholeness. Analysis is about removing obstacles that are keeping you from living life fully. It enriches your experience of yourself and enables you to bring about deep-seated, lifelong changes in your self and your life.