- Member of British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy qualification, L1, L2 from Westminster Pastoral Foundation, WPF Therapy , London, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Studies from University of Roehampton
- Senior Member and Training Analyst of the British Jungian Analytic Association (BJAA), association of the British Psychotherapy Foundation (BPF)
- Training Analyst for the Association of Child Psychotherapists (ACP)
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP Accred.)
- Registered Practitioner with British Association For Performing Arts Medicine (BAPAM)
I abide by a strict code of ethical conduct as required by these professional bodies which also include regular supervision and continuous professional development.